Consultant Jasmin Francis
Date posted 04 May 2023east-africa accountancy-finance/accounts-payable-receivable 2023-05-04 2023-07-03 accountancy Grand-Baie MU 30529 Robert Walters https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An International company operating in the pharmaceutical industry, based in Mauritius, is currently looking for an Accountant to join a diverse and well-established team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the accounting and day-to-day operations that support the business's finance functions.
- A Degree in Finance or Accounting or any relevant degree
- At last 2 years of experience in a senior position and an additional 5 years or more in accounting experience.
- A strong ability in Excel and Sage
- An advantage would be someone with experience in an international corporate environment
- Mauritian nationals or Mauritius-based applicants only
Accountant Responsibilities :
- Identify and implement effective ways of accomplishing work in terms of processes and procedures.
- Develop and maintain the direction, products, services and performance in line with the business and the rest of the organisation.
- Follow and maintain the financial regulations, standards, and principles when processing financial transactions.
Get in touch
+27 11 881 2416
Salary: NegotiableLocation: MauritiusDate posted: 18 May 2023A multinational pharmaceutical company in Mauritius is actively searching for a skilled and adaptable Treasury Analyst. This position is essential for the smooth running of the business' treasury operations.