Consultant Shearidan Rabsch
Date posted 28 August 2018 2018-08-282018-10-27 property-and-housing 3 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters Africa
A Large Property Development concern is seeking to employ a Group Analyst based in Kenya, Nairobi. This role would suit a candidate with experience from a reputable investment bank, PE fund or a consultancy firm. The incumbent will be responsible for comprehensive analysis of new and existing projects; working closely with the CFO, Chief of Staff, the Head of Finance and the in-country teams.
- Min Experience – 5 + years exp.
- Min Qualification – Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Analytics or Mathematics
- Financial and commercial analysis of new land sales, new development projects and other business opportunities
- Creating and maintaining financial models for the top structure developments
- Contributing to strategic capital raising initiatives across the group
- Assist with the preparation and coordination of the annual business plan