Mauritius - Investment Analyst
Salary as per regulatory
Consultant Anna Cuzon
Date posted 06 September 2018 2018-09-062018-11-05 financial-services 3 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters Africa
The aim of the Analyst Role is to provide support to a team of high caliber investment managers & professionals, through: * Performing due diligence, analyzing and writing reports on Private Equity Funds and Companies * Designing a system to capture available data and to use the captured data in reports to the benefit of the Fund managers * Keeping up to date with market developments, monitoring the financial news using specialist media sources * Providing information through thorough research
Through itsFunds and Co-Investment vehicles the company provides professional investors with single point access to leading private equity opportunities across the Continent.
Their vision is to be the premier independent fund-of-funds manager focused on Pan-African private equity.
They have an established network of strategic partners across the Continent and therefore a deep understanding of the economic and social diversity of their investment universe.
The aim of the Analyst Role is to provide support to a team of high caliber investment managers & professionals, through:
- Performing due diligence, analyzing and writing reports on Private Equity Funds and Companies
- Designing a system to capture available data and to use the captured data in reports to the benefit of the Fund managers
- Keeping up to date with market developments, monitoring the financial news using specialist media sources
- Providing information through thorough research
Company’s offering :
- Company will ensure detailed training program to learn the role as analyst in a private equity firm
- Opportunity to work in an international investment management firm
- Huge learning & experience building opportunity for Investment professional longer term
- Opportunity to work in a highly professional environment and evolve in an international business environment
- Remuneration will commensurate with qualification and experience
- A first degree/qualification in finance and an interest in investment
- Currently pursuing/planning a CFA qualification or alternative professional qualification.
- A young graduate professional with a 1-2.5 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent written and spoken English is a must. Good French speaking skills would also be an advantage.
- Good report writing skills
- fully competent in Microsoft Office, especially excel
- Attention to detail, high level of accuracy and organized skills
- Personality characterized by networking skills and team spirit able to work within an effective & highly skilled team
- High energy high learning capacity individual , who will have to invest learning time of the business model, especially at the start of the function