Consultant Jasmin Francis
Date posted 18 May 2023east-africa accountancy-finance/analyst 2023-05-18 2023-07-17 accountancy Grand Baie Grand Baie MU Robert Walters https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A multinational pharmaceutical company in Mauritius is actively searching for a skilled and adaptable Treasury Analyst. This position is essential for the smooth running of the business' treasury operations.
Treasury Analyst Requirements:
- A minimum of 3 years experience
- Relevant qualification
- Recent treasury experience
Treasury Analyst Responsibilities:
- Calculate financial ratios by country and continuously monitor progress
- Ensure all affiliates issue cash forecasts promptly as per group policy
- Assist in reviewing country FX files
- Assist with any ad hoc request from Group Treasury
- Analyse variances
Get in touch
+27 11 881 2416
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Grand-BaieDate posted: 04 May 2023An International company operating in the pharmaceutical industry, based in Mauritius, is currently looking for an Accountant to join a diverse and well-established team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the accounting and day-to-day operations that support the business's finance functions.