Consultant Wesley Marshall
Date posted 19 January 20183 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters Africa
A rarely available Finance Manager role has recently become available at a world leading Management Consultancy. The role is based in Kenya, looking for a Kenyan national.
Finance Manager position summary:
This position is responsible for supporting the Nairobi local-office financial operations including accounting, financial reporting, payroll coordination, tax compliance, planning, financial systems and risk management and also for business partnering with the local office Head to set up and develop our local infrastructure in the country.
Finance Manager Job Responsibilities:
- General Accounting
- policies and local accounting regulations
- Tax, payroll and social charges
- Case Management & Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Transfer pricing
- Risk Management & Compliance
Finance Manager job requirements:
- Master degree with major in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- 5+ years of accounting, audit and Finance experience
- Experience providing high level of customer service, managing highly confidential materials and administrative tasks
- Experience in a professional services firm is a plus
- Expert level in Excel
- Knowledge of Oracle and Business Objects is helpful
- Strong knowledge of principles, procedures, and practices of Kenya and US general accounting
- Fluent in English
If you are driven and looking for the next step in your career, this is the role for you.