Regional Financial Manager
Consultant Shearidan Rabsch
Date posted 05 June 20183 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters Africa
A large hotel group is seeking to employ a Regional Financial Manager to be based in Botswana Gaborone. The incumbent will be responsible for the financial wellbeing of the hotel, casino operations through managing the Financial Operations, and being compliant with all laws and accounting practices.
• Min Experience – 7 years exp. In hotel/casino/resort with at least 3 years exp. In depth knowledge of casino operations.
• Min Qualification – Chartered Accountant or similar qualification
• Responsible for developing and maintaining an accounting system
• Communicate with interact with auditors and respond to internal and external audits
• Responsible for fiduciary; safekeeping and use of all funds and assets of the company.
• Managing and Planning the systems of financial, casino and hotel accounting