Chief Financial Officer
Salary additional benefits
Consultant Stacey Partridge
Date posted 12 March 2019 2019-03-122019-05-10 health-and-safety Morocco MA ZAR 57000 72000 72000 MONTH Essilor https://www.essilor.com/en/
A world leader in visual health who are well established in the design, manufacturing and marketing of optical lenses are seeking a North West Africa CFO to be based in Morocco. You will be reporting to the group CFO of Middle East, Turkey and Africa (META).
- Responsible for all the required finance functions in its geographies, including but not limited to: budgeting, reporting/consolidation, business analysis, project management and Capex/Opex costs monitoring.
- All tasks to be done in accordance to the group and META priorities and processes. Act in an advisory capacity to the heads of regions on all issues which may have a finance angle.
- Initially, will have to ensure that all the finance infrastructure and output in designated regions are completely aligned to the region.
- For Merging and Acquisition (M&A), you will be responsible for assisting the regions' heads for the achievement of the acquisition plans in their geographies, and will work hand in hand with the M&A Team.
- May be required to be part of/lead the execution team on specific transactions, most often jointly with the local teams.
- In charge of the overall performance of the region North West Africa, present the monthly business reviews, the budget and forecast to the group.
- In charge of upgrading, managing, developing and supervising the local team and has an active role in all strategic projects.
- You will be working closely with all the local or cluster Finance Directors.
- In charge of developing regional tax, cash management and will assist the group in the development of accounting shared services that will meet the needs of the organization.
- You will be the point of contact for external auditors.
- In charge of making sure that the entities of the region are compliant to the group accounting rules, minimum control standards, and regulatory and legal rules.
- Must have experience in an operational finance role including some M&A and turnaround experiences.
- 7 to 10 years of financial experience and management experience in a similar position with a diverse, division-based entity.
- Must have the required knowledge and experience about finance, tax, accounting, budgeting, planning, cost control and ideally IFRS.
- Should have the required awareness of state financial regulations and procedures.
- Must demonstrate strong leadership skills.
- Must be hard working and willing to work within a flexible schedule and set deadlines.
- Communication skills (French & English): effective communicator at all levels of the organization with strong oral and written skills and a willingness to share information.
- Multi-cultural experience.