Senior Finance Manager
Salary Standard Company benefits
Consultant Cherine Vorster
Date posted 26 June 20192019-07-02 2019-08-25 accountancy Cairo, Egypt Cairo, Egypt EG ZAR 1000000 1000000 1000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Leading multinational organisation is currently looking for a Senior Finance Manager to be based in Cairo Egypt, to manage the full financial function of the country and assist in streamlining of all financial processes in the region. This role is perfectly suited to a driven and dedicated person, that is able to work independently and in a team.
Purpose of the role:
The Senior Finance Manager will perform effective risk management and plan the financial strategy. The successful candidate must be well-versed in all aspects of financial management rorganisation'sanging from simple accounting to broad investment and banking operations. The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader since all relative departments of the organisation will be under their command.
The main aim is to protect the company’s revenues and profits to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth.
- Drive the company’s financial planning
- Perform risk management by analysing the organisation's liabilities and investments
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Control and evaluate the organisation's fund raising plans and capital structure
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organisation's operations
- Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers etc.)
- Manage vendor relationships
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
- Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
- Manage team of financial controllers and financial analysts.
- Proven experience as Senior Finance professional, finance officer or relevant role
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. SAP)
- Ability to strategise and solve problems
- Strong leadership and organisational skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- An analytically minded person, comfortable with numbers
- CPA is a strong advantage
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
Should you match the requirements for this role, and wish to apply, please click on the link below for an opportunity that could change your life.