Finance and Accounting Manager
Consultant Tayli Hanan
Date posted 07 September 2022east-africa accountancy-finance/finance-manager 2022-09-07 2022-11-06 oil-and-gas Nairobi KE 0000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
To support the Company to meet and exceed their business objectives through sound financial management, effective and efficient business and accounting systems and by ensuring that control processes and procedures are regularly reviewed to meet emerging business needs.
- A university degree and at least 10 years post qualification experience in Accounting and Finance Management in the commercial sector
- Master’s degree in Finance of Business management is an advantage
- Proven leadership capabilities in Accounting & Finance spanning over 10 years
- Demonstrated experience in downstream Oil & Gas industry is desirable
1 - SUMMARISED FUNCTIONS
- Manage the Accounting & Finance (A& F) policies and procedures in the areas of compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), internal OLA Energy Corporate Reporting guidelines, Risk Management and in ensuring compliance with tax regulations and laws. Provide accurate, timely and complete management information to ensure that the company meets compliance requirements, operates within agreed budgets, meets capital employed targets and is in sound financial footing.
- Lead the overall business planning and forecasting requirements for the company. Manage business reporting, and development of critical interfaces with business line management.
- Responsible for Company Capital Budget investment coordination authority controls, analysis for investment activities and Budget release. Decision-making implications extend to multiple functions and/or businesses and impact the business directly.
- Manage policies, processes and operational activities related to procurement of all categories of indirect spend (i.e., excluding fuel and lubricant products marketed by the company).