Assets Finance controller and Accounting Manager
Consultant Anna Cuzon
Date posted 27 March 20183 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters Africa
We are looking for an experienced Accoutant to join a great Real Estate company, to be based in Mauritius ! The job consist in managing the accounting and financial control of various Assets located in Africa.
- Prepares monthly statements by collecting data; analyzing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and trends
- Prepares state quarterly and annual statements by assembling data.
- Complies with state and federal tax filing requirements by studying regulations; adhering to requirements; advising management on required actions; calculating quarterly estimated tax payments; assembling data for quarterly and annual tax filings.
- Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data.
- Provides financial advice by studying operational issues; applying financial principles and practices; developing recommendations.
- Prepares special reports by studying variances; preparing budgets; developing forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by keeping current with financial regulations and accepted practices; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.