Financial Accountant - Beira
Consultant Shearidan Rabsch
Date posted 05 November 2018 2018-11-052019-01-01 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry 3 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com
A multinational Agriculture conglomerate is in process of recruiting a Senior Accountant for the Beira Branch in Mozambique. This role will report to the Finance Manager. The incumbent will be responsible for managing the entire accounting process; from production entries, purchases and sales. Managing various reconciliations (Bank, stock and vendors) control and review stock, and accounts payables.
• Min Qualification: Bsc Degree + OCAM registered
• Min Years: 7 Years in a similar role
• Ensuring timely recons of bank and cash on weekly & monthly basis
• Processing of invoices – sales invoices to be processed with all requirements and controls
• Ensuring that the financial reports (Monthly, Quarterly and Annual) are submitted timeously.
For further information please contact me on the details displayed.