Consultant Anna Cuzon
Date posted 27 November 20192019-11-27 2020-01-26 property-and-housing Bagatelle Bagatelle MU 80832 ZAR 390000 500000 500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client is a listed company and is looking for a Finance Controller to join the team. The primary focus of this new team member will be on african operations and the positin require to travel in country.
- Coordinate and Review monthly management accounts and month end schedules with Property Accountants and Centre Managers with relevant comments on variances as well as ensure submission within the deadline set.
- Report to the Asset Manager on the financial performance of the property.
- Attend monthly management meetings and where possible weekly debtors’ meetings for the centre and ensure proper actions initiated and followed up.
- Travel in country on a regular basis to oversee accounting function.
- Review monthly billing schedules with the centre management teams.
- Consolidate monthly VAT and TDS workings for all centres and submit return to the MRA.
- Automation of reporting
- Assist tax advisors for Corp tax and APS returns
- Coordinate and Review quarterly forecasts for the centres and submit to head office within deadline set.
- Coordinate and Review the quarterly Assets Management reports with the Centre Management teams.
- Coordinate and Review the yearly budgets of the centres.
- Review the yearly TDS receivable schedules with Property Accountants and intervene where required.
- Any other duties assigned as and when required.
- Coach the property accountants and officers
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Ensure optimal treasury management, including management of creditors
- Ensure SOPs are being adhered to and any deviation properly documented.
- Ensure adherence to payment terms and financial covenants of any banking facility in place
- Follow up on project costing and payments to contractors