DRC - Life of Mine Planning and Analysis Manager
Location Democratic Republic of the CongoFULL_TIME
Consultant Eloise Deblois
Date posted 02 July 20192019-07-02 2019-08-31 accountancy Kipoi CD ZAR 817000 1637000 1637000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A mining company is looking to hire their future Life of Mine Planning and Analysis Superintendent. You will report directly to the Finance Manager and be based in DRC – Kipoi Region.
Budgeting & Forecasting
- Annual budget, quarterly forecasts, monthly rolling forecasts & weekly cashflow management
- Financial forecasts for the Companies - 5-year strategy and the life of mine corporate model
- Coordinate and lead key management to deliver robust plans
- Maintain & develop company-wide integrated financial models encompassing the profit & loss, balance sheet & cash flow to be used in the Group financial planning and forecasting processes.
- Analysis and clear graphical presentation of KPIs and trends.
- Preparation of Site and Executive presentations in relation to budgets and forecasts.
- Assist in preparation of analyst presentations and annual report.
Improvement & Control
- Leverage technology to deliver systematic planning solutions
- Establish, communicate and deliver group-wide planning policies, procedures and timetables.
- Experienced in leading long-term and budget and forecasting processes.
- 5+ years’ experience, demonstrated background in mining (African ideally) and minimum 5 years’ experience in business planning and financial analysis
- Advanced excel & modelling, with strong understanding of financial metrics
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Professional Qualifications (CA, CPA, MBA, etc.)
- Experience in a listed company.
- Financial modelling, financial reports, statements and projections
- Understanding of ABC and governance requirements (controls and monitoring)
- Innovative problem solver
- Results driven (disciplined, conscientious; structured)
- Leadership capability (strategic, decisiveness, directing, empowering)