Senior Manager Audit
Consultant Anna Cuzon
Date posted 15 November 20192019-11-21 2020-01-14 financial-services Ebene Ebene MU ZAR 500000 5500000 5500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As Senior Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Partners;
- Be involved in the financial management of clients;
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients;
- Contribute to the development of your team's technical acumen;
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges;
- Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team;
- Train, coach, and supervise team members;
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues;
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand;
- Resolve and escalate issues, which may put the firm’s reputation and brand at risk;
- Analyse complex ideas and proposals to build meaningful recommendations;
- Add value to clients’ account planning;
- Manage expectations of clients and act on their feedback.
CA (SA), ACA, ACCA or equivalent
Experience operating as a Manager or Senior Manager in a similar environment
Knowledge of IFRS, and international standards on auditing is essential
Ability to manage the audit from planning to supervision and review of the process
Strong analytical skills and ability to adapt to changing circumstances
Ability to innovate and add value to clients and projects
- A proven track record of compliance with quality standards and an ability to balance an efficient and compliant audit
Ability to manage and monitor engagement budgets and financial performance
Ability to spot opportunities to add value to clients and work with colleagues in other lines of service to help clients find solutions to the challenges they face.
Experience of fee negotiations and negotiating scope changes with clients.