Consultant Marc Abrahamson
Date posted 31 October 2018 2018-10-312018-12-30 banking 3 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com
A leading financial services company in Lesotho is looking to bring on-board a dynamic and experienced financial services professional for the role of Deputy CEO to work in conjunction with the CEO in a lead role in the day to day running of the business in Lesotho.
The Deputy CEO will need to be able to work within a group of young professional pinoeers in a fast paced and challenging environment in order to ensure profitable performances and exceed targets. You will have a "can do" attitude, key eye for detail and exceptionally high operating standards in order to meet expectations of clients and expand the business.
- Tertiary education is essential
- Post graduate qualification will be advantageous
- 5 - 10 years relevant working experience (preferably in Africa)
- Solid management, accounting and legal skills
- Knowledge of Lesotho and General Microfinance laws relating to financial services, particularly with regard to Microlending
- Collections experience
- Ability to manage and interact with people from different cultures and countries.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and stakeholder management
- Strong time management skills
- Proven ability to operate independently
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to assess complex situations and solve problems
The position will be based in Maseru and by nature of the position, the Deputy CEO will be required to travel to branches, satellite offices and travel to other countries from time to time.
This is a great opportunity for a career driven individual to further their career and take a step towards the CEO position of a large financial services company.