Consultant Chissola Gaieta
Date posted 23 January 20183 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters Africa
Our client is a global organisation looking to recruit a Forensic Accountant for looking after their southern and central African operations. In order to succeed in this role you must be agile and adaptable with strong business development skills and an excellent command of English and Portuguese (spoken and written)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Strong understanding of various types of investigations and forensic accounting assignments, including the use and applications of technology in investigations.
- Managing client relationships and delivering service of high calibre in line with set compliance and legal regulations.
- Ability to conduct technical research for the purpose of identifying effective strategies for clients.
- Skilfully prepare reports and proposal/pitch development and delivery.
- Taking a pro-active approach to and remain being aware of t market trends, including solid understanding of the forensics, e-discovery/legal technology and data analytics tools.
- Engage with identifying and advising on matters such as anti-fraud and anti-corruption risk management services.
- Preparation of detailed complex report for clients, tribunals, arbitrators and court proceedings.
- Strong understanding and ability to put into practice investigation techniques and procedures
- All round understanding of industry and competitors.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Internationally recognised accounting qualifications (such as CFE/CPA/CFA)
- Excellent command of English and Portuguese (spoken and written)
- Proficient IT skills
- Considerable familiarity with electronic data analysis tools (eg: e-discovery)
- Demonstrable commercial acumen
- Specialist investigation skills
Key character traits:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with ‘financial’ and ‘non-financial’ colleagues
- Strong verbal communication and written skills
- Proactive problem solver
- Ability to communicate with all members of an organisation accurately and consistently
- Ability to consistently perform within reporting deadlines.
Should you meet the above criteria , please apply now.