Group Portfolio Manager
Consultant Johnicia Mutombo
Date posted 17 February 2023west-africa banking-financial-services/investment-management 2023-02-17 2023-04-18 financial-services Lagos Lekki phase NG 00000 TELECOMMUTE Robert Walters https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A new and exciting opportunity has just opened for a Group Portfolio Manager at a well-established Asset Management company. About the company: The company is a global asset management company with headquarters in Nigeria. About the role: This is a remote role with quarterly travels to Nigeria. We are looking for a highly driven and experienced Group Portfolio Manager to manage a group of companies including Private Funds, a Multi-Asset Trading Company, a Licensed Cooperative, and a licensed Asset Management Company.
- Establish investment strategies and implement strategic asset allocation decisions
- Oversee global deal origination and execution (including market & financial due diligence, structuring & contract negotiation)
- Evaluate the potential of new products and opportunities, based on the company’s deal-sourcing guidelines
- Leverage data, AI, and investment algorithms to generate alpha returns
- Monitor the financial or operational performance of individual investments to ensure portfolios meet investment strategies and risk goals
- Experience in multi-asset portfolios (Equity, Fixed income, stocks, bonds, crypto, etc.)
- Cultural intelligence and deep knowledge of international economics, trade, markets, and finance
- Ability to manage teams and relationships with key stakeholders
- Expertise in managing one or more investments with complex dependencies and risks. Capacity to spot significant deviations in agreed metrics
If you meet the above requirements, do not hesitate to reach out.
Get in touch
+27 11 881 2416