Country Head of Security Risk
Location Algiers Province
Consultant Anna Cuzon
Date posted 13 April 20183 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters Africa
The job holder provides professional SR related advice that designs and implements innovative ways of reducing losses from crime and countering the threat of terrorism and natural disasters.
Local Job Requirements
- Security Risk acts as a single cohesive unit undertaking physical protective security, Business Continuity Management and Information Security Risk. This entails a significant amount of responsibilities and accountabilities.
- The threat of business interruption events whether man-made or natural are a constant cause for concern.
- The Security Risk function provides a range of services including the disciplines of security intelligence, physical security risk management, crisis management and Information Security Risk, within which the job holder must have relevant expertise.
- The job holder is required to regularly evaluate the disposition, deployment and resorting of a large team which has responsibility for all aspects of the strategic and tactical responses to security risk in their appointed Region. The job holder operates within Group Security Risk FIM and may make recommendations for change.
- The job holder is accountable for the delivery of all SR-related or engaged projects and services on time and within budget to agreed Group standards.
Certifications, Qualifications & Experience
- Knowledge of the security risk industry and effective crime risk management processes gained through personal development, vocational and academic qualifications
- At least 3 years’ experience in the field on security and contingency risk
- Experience in the international business environment with a sound understanding and appreciation of cultural norms.
- Strategic vision and an awareness of the environment within which the company operates.
- Proven leadership with sound judgment of people and issues
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven organizational and analytical skills
- Pro-active approach and willingness to take the initiative.
- MENA Requirement: University (BA) or (BS)