Payment Services Manager
Location Algiers Province
Consultant Anna Cuzon
Date posted 13 April 20183 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters Africa
The Payment Service Manager will manage a team of Managers, officers, Associates and provide guidance coaching & training, in accordance with procedural guidelines, quality standards and agreed time-scales.
Effective and efficient management of Service Delivery
- Identify the appropriate actions in accordance with procedures
- Share knowledge and experience effectively with colleagues by providing assistance in referred / technical issues in a constructive manner
- Manage a team effectively to ensure maximum productivity and high quality.
- Money Laundering awareness by both self and team and compliance adherence will play a key role in ensuring the Bank’s
- High standards are maintained at all times. Following up on all Compliance and AML related subjects and staff awareness requirements for NSC
- Ensure the distribution and the coordination of the tasks between the members of the team to provide best service quality
Principal Accountabilities: Key activities and decision making areas
- Take decisions with Manager of SD, identify and resolve issues on a day-to-day basis and thus contribute to perform high quality operations
- Ensure a high level service quality intended for internal and external customers
- Manage the HSBC Algeria back office operations including inward/outward payments, cheques clearing,Bills processing and CB reprting.
- Manage outstanding transactions with local banks and handling Nostri outstanding entries.
- Manage and supervise reporting to the Central Bank and to the tax administrations
- Ensure that the suspense accounts relevant to payments area are followed up on a daily basis and reconciled monthly.
- Approve transaction under his limits when staff limits exceeded