Business Development Manager South Africa
Consultant Anna Cuzon
Date posted 12 December 2018 2018-12-12financial-services 3 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters
We looking to appoint a Business Development Manager specialised in South African Market.
Our client is a he fintech branch of Conglomerate Group, providing financial, technology and corporate services to regional and global clients.
- Formulation of ambition, strategic plan and value proposition in collaboration with the Management Team in Mauritius
- Assist the Captive Insurance team in the delivery of accounting and management services to South African clients
- Develop and implement the outsourcing strategy for captive insurance management, accounting services and payroll for the South African market
- Implementation, go to market and execution
- Organization structuring and sourcing of relevant resources and competences
- Cross-selling of other products and services of the Rogers Capital Group and the enlarged Rogers Group.
- A bachelor's degree in business management, Finance, or a related field is required.
- Previous years of work experience in a business development managing capacity can be helpful.
- Business and leadership certifications are a plus.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the South Africa Business Environment.
- Knowledgeable about the offerings of the Mauritius IFC.
- Have a good network of businesses and corporates, law firms, banks in South Africa.