Consultant Anna Cuzon
Date posted 14 June 20192019-06-14 2019-08-13 real-estate-and-property Grand Baie grand baie MU ZAR 200000 2500000 2500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
To fulfil the administrative role for the management of the properties ensuring accurate recording of data and processing thereof in the system. Preparation of tenant billings and receipts and managing collection from debtors. Processing of property management information into reports and collation thereof timeously. Lease preparation and Assist with general administrative tasks for the asset management division
REPORTS TO: ADMIN MANAGER - PROPERTY
General Tenant / Property Administration
Capturing of tenant data on the system in accordance with requirements and approved work processes and running of monthly rental billings
Reviewing of monthly billings ensuring that they are correct and in accordance with legal agreements
Updating amendments and changes to tenancies on the system in keeping with agreements between the contracting parties.
Full working knowledge of BOL Administrative Debtors functionality and Reporting functions
Ability to do reconciliations of tenant accounts where required.
Calculation of apportionment costs for billing of tenants for ad hoc and additional charges.
Calculation of interest charges
Management of Forex variances on tenant accounts
Loading & correction of leases on lease tracking
Creating PO’s for Mauritius Portfolio (Mauritius)
Part of receipting – to advise Finance Dept in which tenant account to allocate receipt amounts (Mauritius)
Debtor journal – Reversal of interest, Rental invoices & Adhoc Invoices (Mauritius)
TDS – Receipting journal for tenants (Mauritius)
Reconciliation on tenant accounts
System back up for out of country users
Assist with data capturing for administrators in various countries
Carrying out of Property Administrative functionality on in-house managed Zambian Portfolio inclusive of printing invoices and following up on rental payments.
Property Management Reports - Manage Deadlines for reporting submission; including; -
Timeous monthly Property Management report collation, printing and distribution.
Consolidate Asset Management report from property management report
Follow up action lists & track workstreams
• Turnover Reports (includes in AM report each month)
Follow up with Operation Property Manager for turnover figures
Follow up and collate turnover figures
Calculation of trading densities (YTD & Anchor tenants) in whole retail portfolio.
• Preparation of Ad Hoc reports as and when required for Fund requirements
• Ability to review and understand the content of the reports
Carry out creditors check on prospective tenants
Follow up on finalisation of signature and filing of leases and other supplementary documentation, including making relevant copies for parties and filing thereof.
Administrative assistance to division’s senior management and executives
Follow up on Mandatory payments – rates / land rentals / licences / ensuring filing done efficiently in coherent and organised format
General Filing and management of administration for Asset Management division
Maintain updated data base of all tenant and property creditor contact information
Ensure compliance of relevant KYC requirements adhered to for lease documentation of all tenants
Liaise with tenants on an ongoing basis regarding collection of rental, submission of documents and providing feedback to the tenant when required
Liaise with internal divisions to enable collation and collection of data and information for inputting in the system for report collation
SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES THAT ARE REQUIRED TO DO THE ROLE IN TERMS OF TECHNICAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE INHERENT FOR THE ROLE
• Attention to Detail
• Ability to follow up and support colleagues
• Good organisational skills
• Core strength in Administrative tasks
• Flexibility and ability to prioritize but punctual in required delivery
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Understanding of accounting principals and ability to identify problems
• Proficiency on Microsoft Office programs – in particular Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to professionally engage and communicate with all levels of a business
• Very good English language skills – spoken and written
• Would be advantageous if was fluent in French and/or Portuguese as well
Person Specification Competency / Performance Drivers Technical / Professional Expertise
• Good Administrative and Organisational Skills
• Analytical skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Excellent communicator (written and verbal/presentation skills)
• Property procedures and terminology
• Able to work under pressure
• Experience in Office Management
• Experience in Computer programs inclusive of Power point, Outlook, Excel and Word to enable preparation of presentations and reports
• Understanding of Leasing and Property Management
• Good understanding of basic accounting principles and ability to read and understand an income statement.
Qualifications & Experience
Minimum of a School leavers certificate or equivalent.
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Administration.
Office Management Experience or knowledge.
Skills on Presentations and good computer program knowledge (Word / PowerPoint and Excel)