Sales and Business Development Manager
Consultant Margaux Chaix
Date posted 19 November 20192019-11-19 2020-01-18 financial-services Lagos NG USD 4000 5000 5000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client is a Fintech - fast growing Technology company, supporting Banks, Financial Institutions, Loan companies & Micro Finance institutions with their business solutions in the Banking and Financial Services. They are looking for a Proven Hunter for Opportunities with 10 years experience in selling banking software products and services with a Network of C level banking contacts in Nigeria and West Africa.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a network and sales in Nigeria and West Africa for the company
- Work constructively and cooperatively as a member of company's Sales Team
- Coordinate sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization. Proactively monitor and strive to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts. As needed, coordinate planning activities with other functions and stakeholders within the firm.
- Manage the countries assigned (West Africa) to ensure proper sales. Responsible for achieving the client or activation targets of specified countries.
- Create awareness of products, conduct training and seminars for clients and sales team.
- Excellent presentation skills and intimate contacts with local business associations.
- Generate good networking capabilities and be willing to travel extensively throughout their specified region.
- Provide quality leadership for the company's internal and external customers in all assigned tasks, while upholding their values at all times: inclusive of constructive problem solving, facilitating creative improvements, and inspiring others.
- Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information, identify trends that effect current and future growth of regional sales and profitability. Disseminate information to regional sales representatives, corporate marketing and sales operations.
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement. Work closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
- Generate Pipeline and proactively manages the Sales Life Cycle.
- Source, manage and support Partners – Marketing, Sales and Implementation.
- Provide demonstrations of all Bank Genie Products to target clients and partners.
- Draft proposals to clients and partners.
- Develop Country Business Development Plans.
- Attend Conferences and organize booths, support infrastructure.
- Adhere to the company policy and procedures e.g. Travel Policy, Pipedrive.
Candidate's Experience and Attributes
- 10 years’ experience in the sales of banking software products and services
- Network of partners and potential partners
- Network of C level banking contacts in the regions where they are focusing.
- Knowledge of competitors in the digital banking space throughout the region.
- Proven Hunter for Opportunities and Sales.