Head of Operations
Consultant Hope Kabasele
Date posted 17 February 2023east-africa banking-financial-services/operations 2023-02-17 2023-04-18 financial-services Cairo Cairo Cairo EG 00000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting new opportunity for a Head of Operations and Collections Manager has just opened at a multinational financier firm. About the role: The position is based in Egypt and the successful candidate will lead the work dynamics of the Operations Function through the implementation of all strategic objectives and initiatives, ensuring the effective end-to-end mortgage-funding process from contract signing, installments collection until file closure, with all involved stakeholders. While doing so ensures optimum customer satisfaction and in compliance with the FRA requirements.
• Prepares the Operations Function budget, obtains COO approval, and monitors deviation versus plan.
• Develops and ensures the updates of the Operations Function Policies and Procedures Manual and its timely communication to all relevant stakeholders while ensuring its alignment with the Credit policies and processes. Obtains final approval of the Policy from the COO.
• Recommends system and software changes required by the Operations Function, and discusses them with the COO for final approval prior to communicating with the IT department for the rollout plan and implementation.
• Ensures the timely issuance of all Operations Reports: (Ex. FRA report, Insurance, IScore, CBE Reports, etc.)
• Ensures and authorizes all customers' "Property Appraisal Report" in relation to the loan value to guarantee proper collateral value, prior to submitting to the Credit Committee for approval.
• Implements new strategies and tactics to improve collections and recovery performance.
• Sets the development plans and training needs for the immediate subordinates and follows up on the execution of the allocated training/program and evaluates its success.
• 10-12 years of experience in finance and/or operations management ideally in the financial sector.
• Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field, MBA is a plus.
• Related experience in banking or financial institutions.
• Expertise in the fields of financial management, administration and operations, and corporate affairs.
• Experience in the Egyptian Market non-banking or banking sector is mandatory.
• Financial understanding of P&L and business case development.
• Proficient in English & Arabic languages both written and spoken.
• Proficient in MS Office.
If you meet the above requirements do not hesitate to reply.
Get in touch
+27 11 881 2416