RBWM Global Standards Support Manager
Consultant Anna Cuzon
Date posted 10 April 20183 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters Africa
This role supports the delivery of all aspects of the Global Standards (GS) Programme (and other Regulatory initiatives such as FATCA) for RBWM in the country.
The GS Programme comprises Customer Due Diligence, Financial Crime Compliance and Financial Intelligence programs, and is continually evolving in scope. The role holder will report to the Country Head of RBWM and work closely with a wide range of stakeholders (many at executive level and across lines of business) to ensure that required Business outcomes are met and Programme discipline is adhered to. The role holder will be a country lead for reporting and governance, supporting the regional GS team and ensuring that Business and central Programme stakeholders receive a consistent and smooth information flow covering all aspects of the Programme, effectively performing a Project Management Office function. The incumbent will require the ability to take the lead and project manage developing initiatives, and should be comfortable with ambiguity.
Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets
The role holder will carry out the following:
• Act as the lead for all governance and reporting requirements for the RBWM country Global Standard.
• Provide country commentary for formal submissions for Global Standards meetings as required (routinely the RBWM MENA RMC/REC) and ICEC.
• Own Country Plans and track progress against milestones.
• Produce the monthly dashboard pack.
• Collate and distribute MI, as well as both oral and written reports, to ensure that both the Business and the Programme are well engaged and informed.
• Track Line of Business Risks and Issues relating to the Global Standards Programme.
• Track Global Standards resource distribution across the RBWM line for the country
• Track core Global Standards workstreams in Clarity.
• Track RBWM Country Global Standards Business Expenditure.
• Coordinate emerging projects where necessary on the direction of the country Global Standards Business.