DRC - Finance Manager
Location Democratic Republic of the CongoFULL_TIME
Consultant Eloise Deblois
Date posted 14 September 2018 2018-09-142018-11-13 engineering 3 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters Africa
A multi-national group who has operations in construction, mining, drilling, agriculture, plant and equipment hire sectors, is urgently looking to hire their Finance Manager, to be based in DRC (Lubumbashi). This role is responsible for overseeing financial, accounting and tax affairs of the group’s DRC entities.
- Overall responsibility for financial, accounting and general administration of Group operations in DRC.
- Preparation of monthly management and annual accounts in accordance with IFRS/Ohada and laws of the country.
- Management of all treasury matters including assisting the Group Treasurer on fund raising and arranging bridging finance as required from time to time.
- Ensure compliance with the all relevant laws and regulations of the country including taxation and exchange control regimes.
- Set up financial and other controls/systems to ensure that Company resources are safeguarded.
- Identify and implement appropriate ERP System for the business.
- A university degree in Finance/Accounting and a professional qualification like CA, CIMA, and ACCA, etc. are prerequisites.
- At least 10 year's experience, five of which have been at senior management level.
- Fluent in both English and French, spoken and written.
- Congolese Nationality is ideal but not a prerequisite.
- Start date: urgent position - as soon as possible.