DRC - Finance Controller - Sage X3
Location Democratic Republic of the CongoFULL_TIME
Consultant Eloise Deblois
Date posted 14 September 2018 2018-09-142018-11-13 engineering 3 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters Africa
A multi-national group who has operations in construction, mining, drilling, agriculture, plant and equipment hire sectors, is looking to hire their Finance Controller, to be based in DRC (Lubumbashi).
- Overall responsibility for financial, accounting and general administration matters of the Company.
- Preparation of monthly management and annual accounts in accordance with IFRS/OHADA and laws of the DRC.
- In liaison with the DRC Finance Director and the Group Head of Treasury, manage treasury operations of the Company to ensure that the Company has adequate cash resources and loan facilities as required.
- Set up financial and all other controls/systems appropriate for a growing agro-industrial operation to ensure that Company assets/resources are safeguarded.
- Develop and implement inventory management and Point of Sale systems.
- In conjunction with the Group Information Officer, lead the on-site migration from the existing business system to the Sage X3 ERP.
- In liaison with the DRC Finance Director and Group Head of Tax, manage the Company’s tax affairs ensuring full compliance with DRC law.
- Act in place of the CEO in his absence and generally undertake tasks as assigned by the CEO from time to time.
- A university degree in Finance/Accounting and a professional qualification like CA, CIMA, and ACCA etc. are prerequisites.
- At least 10 years’ experience, five of which have been at senior management level.
- Fluent in both English and French, spoken and written.
- Preference will be given to DRC citizens who will be expected to relocate to Lubumbashi.