DRC - Finance Controller
Location Democratic Republic of the CongoFULL_TIME
Consultant Eloise Deblois
Date posted 14 September 2018 2018-09-142018-11-13 engineering 3 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters Africa
A multi-national group who has operations in construction, mining, drilling, agriculture, plant and equipment hire sectors, is looking to hire their Finance Controller, to be based in DRC (Lubumbashi).
- Responsible for all financial and accounting matters for the Group’s Civils operations in the DRC.
- Preparation of monthly management and annual accounts in accordance with IFRS/OHADA and laws of the DRC.
- Manage the Companies’ debtors and creditors and inventories.
- Supervise accounting staff in Lubumbashi and at sites.
- Assist the Finance Manager in management of the Companies’ tax affairs and ensure compliance.
- Act in place of the Finance Manager in his absence and generally undertake tasks as assigned by the Finance Manager from time to time.
- A university degree in Finance/Accounting and a professional qualification like CA, CIMA, and ACCA etc. are prerequisites.
- At least 10 years’ experience, five of which have been at senior management level.
- Fluent in both English and French, spoken and written.
- Preference will be given to DRC citizens who will be expected to relocate to Lubumbashi.