Country General Manager
Consultant Marc Abrahamson
Date posted 12 September 2018 2018-09-122018-11-11 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry 3 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters Africa
A pioneer within the agricultural industry is looking to bring on board a highly motivated and experienced country general manager in Kenya to oversee their operations and drive profits.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Take charge of all functional units within the country including: Sales, finance & accounting, human resource, banking, operations, risk management, credit control, taxation and management of branches.
- Design and establish sales strategies and oversee succesful implementation of these to meet the revenue targets each financial year
- Planning and executing tactical sales campaigns to the highest standard in order to maximise profitable sales revenue wherever possible.
- Establish revenue opportunities approved new markets
- Drive innovation for unique solutions based on market
- Demonstrated ability to manage and lead a business and teams
- Exceptional people management and interpersonal schools
- Critical thinker with good analytical skills
- Ability to pursuade and influence others
- Strong selling and negotiation skills
- Driven and results orientated
- Bachelors Degree in Agriculture or Business/ Information Technology
The country general manager will have at least 8 years experience with 4 of these been in senior management positions. S/he will be a motivated and results driven individual who has tangible experience driving sales and managing large scale operations within East Africa. You will have excellent knowledge and understanding of the agriculture sector