Salary Standard Benefits
Consultant Cherine Vorster
Date posted 04 June 20192019-06-05 2019-08-03 advertising-and-pr Gaborone Gaborone BW ZAR 800000 900000 900000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client, an international company with a footprint across 20 countries in Africa, is currently looking for a well rounded Country Manager. The Country Manager will be responsible for growing the business and maintaining relationships with current clients, and establishing new client realtionships in the greater Botswana region. This role is perfectly suited to a commercial and business savvy individual that is willing to get their hands dirty.
The primary role of a Country Manager is to oversee the operations of the company in the greater Botswana region. This will include developing new business relationships and ensure profitability. The Country Manager will also be responsible for managing the overall operations, commercial functions and increasing the regional growth and reporting back to the Africa Head Office based in Johannesburg.
- Development of operational plans to ensure that all aspects of the business operates smoothly.
- Advertising Sales - manage all aspects from a commercial point of view
- Finance - manage the full P & L of the business in country
- People/Human Resources - manage the recruitment and training of new staff
- Must have at least 5 years commercial and managerial experience
- At least 2 years experience Country responsibility for P & L
- Must be proficient in local language (written and oral)
- Must be proficient in English (written and oral)
- University graduate
- Previous experience in Africa would be advantageous
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Easy adaptation to differing cultural and language barriers
- Strong and proficient administrative skills
- Excellent client-service and selling skills
- The ability to deal with a multitude of diverse challenges
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Passionately driven by a personal desire to succeed
Should you match the above requirements and you are a Motswana National looking to make a change in your career, by joining this vibrant and exciting environment, clink on the link below to apply for this once in a life time challenge.