Country HR Manager
Consultant Stacey Partridge
Date posted 09 July 20192019-07-09 2019-09-07 human-resources-and-personnel Maputo Mozambique MZ USD 255000 275000 275000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is looking to appoint a Country Human Resources Manager who will guide and manage the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for a portion of the Human Resources function within a large company locally in Mozambique. The Human Resources Manager will aid in determining and assigning the duties and job responsibilities that are required by the senior management team to meet the needs of their workforce management.
As the Country Human Resources Manager your main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- recruiting and staffing;
- organizational departmental planning;
- performance management and improvement systems;
- organization development;
- employment and compliance with regulatory concerns regarding employees;
- employee onboarding, development, needs assessment, and training;
- policy development and documentation;
- employee relations;
- company-wide committee facilitation;
- company employee and community communication;
- compensation and benefits administration;
- employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health;
- employee services and counselling.
- Occasionally, the Country Human Resources Manager oversees additional areas such as reception, customer service, administration, or transactional accounting to name a few possibilities.
The successful candidate will have the following experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Organisational Psychology or related.
- At least 5 years in depth HR generalist experience.
- Fluent in Portuguese and English.
- Strong communicational skills, both written and verbal.
- Travel across Mozambique.
- Sound knowledge of labour relations and dealing with unions.
- Good knowledge of training and developing options, organisational effectiveness requirements and talent management.