General Services Director
Location Democratic Republic of the CongoFULL_TIME
Consultant Eloise Deblois
Date posted 02 August 20192019-08-05 2019-10-01 fmcg Kinshasa CD ZAR 525000 525000 525000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client who is a well know FMCG distribution company, is looking to appoint their future General Services Director, to be based in DRC – Kinshasa. The successful incumbent will report directly to the General Director.
The successful candidate will have to coordinate, supervise and control the support activities for the company related to the following services: automotive, protocol, security, real estate and technical.
- Supervise the vehicles and drivers’ allocations.
- Update the documents and manage the maintenance sheets.
- Manage the reimbursements - cost controls.
- Manage the spare parts, supervise and control their purchases.
- Implement a monthly preventive maintenance plan.
- Visa(s) and travel document(s) management for the employees.
- Supervise and administrate all business trips across the country.
- Event coordination including hotels, flights tickets, meeting-rooms, catering, etc.
- Coordinate the security in relation with the external partners (security companies, police, etc.)
- Maintain a good relationship with the local authorities and partners.
- Implement and train all staff on emergency evacuation in the event of a fire, attack or irregular emergency.
4) Real estate
- Implement building and maintenance plans (painting, cleaning, electricity, elevator, etc)
- Manage the procurement of all maintenance providers
- Manage all Real Estate related administration (leases, inspections, visits, charges, bills, rents)
- Follow and regularly update the legal real estate procedures
- Coordinate and manage the expat employee benefits of the company i.e. furnished flats/houses, Cookers, Drivers.
- Draft preventive maintenance plans for the generators sets, solar panels and batteries to optimise performance of these units and to reduce costs.
- Master’s degree in Administration, Private Law, Management, Logistics or related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Team Management
- Organisation, rigor, meticulous, details oriented, analytical, leadership
- French and English