Consultant Ryan Olver
Date posted 28 October 20192019-10-28 2019-12-27 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry Tamale GH ZAR 290000 440000 440000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Sales Manager is required help the business meet customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping the company competitive and innovative. The Sales Manager is also required to sell, analyze sales statistics, encourage the team to achieve sales targets and expand the company with new sales, clients and territories.
- Maximising sales of maize. Achieve growth and hit sales targets while having a deep understanding of the market.
- Building strong and long-lasting relationships with existing and new buyers
- Recruitment and management of the Sales team
- Present sales, revenue and expense reports with realistic forecasts to the management team
- Crafting sales plans (sales distribution, quotas and goals)
- Follow-up of payments.
- Experience in selling of maize or commodities in Ghana
- Experience in managing and directing a sales team
- Dedication in providing great customer service
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field