Consultant Alison Daley
Date posted 05 September 2022west-africa mining-engineering-operations/general-management-consulting 2022-09-05 2022-11-04 automotive Accra, Ghana GH Robert Walters https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A multinational company in the fleet services and car leasing space is currently looking for a new Country Manager. About the role This position will be based in Ghana. The role holder will take full responsibility for the general management of the Ghana enterprise, ensuring the set business targets and priorities are met in line with the business practices and that country's relevant legislation to ensure the sustainability, improved profitability and growth of the integrated Lease business within the designated regional country.
• Grow a profitable fleet size annually by both finding new customers and growing current customers.
• Diversify the customer base to minimise the negative impact and risk of loss of any business as well as maximise our possible market share in that country.
• Lead and support the sales team in identifying and targeting high-potential customers and their key decision makers in corporate, governmental and SMME markets.
• Ensure all current and future business operations comply with local legislation, including any set environmental laws.
• Manage and oversee the entire country's business operations and functions in order to meet the set financial targets.
• Drive and implement the set marketing plan aimed at maximising results on any marketing and brand awareness opportunities.
• Continuously grow and maintain constructive and transparent relationships with suppliers
• Identify and actively participate in relevant business forums and industry associations in order to network and influence key decision makers
• Provide clear direction and decisive leadership to that Country's team, ensuring all team members are aligned to the goals and have a clear purpose in their work.
• BComm or other relevant tertiary degree/diploma
• Grade 12 (with 15-17yrs experience in a General Management Role)
• Minimum 10 years relevant finance/operations business experience
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in General Manager Role
• Understanding of and leasing industry
• Expatriate Experience
If interested, please do not hesitate to apply.