Commercial Finance Manager
Location Sierra LeoneFULL_TIME
Consultant Alison Daley
Date posted 24 January 2023west-africa mining-engineering-operations/general-management-consulting 2023-01-24 2023-03-25 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry Tonkolili SL Robert Walters https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
We have fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Finance Manager at a well-established multinational forestry company in Sierra Leone. About the role: This is a senior management position with responsibility for all operations of the Company’s business administration. The candidate will supervise and coordinate these activities to ensure that operations are running excellently.
• Manage & be responsible for the business administrative departments of the Company including finance
• Monitor, measure and report on operational issues, opportunities, development plans and achievements
• Take a leading role in ensuring departments manage and maintain appropriate spare parts
• Responsibility for the Company's finance and accounting functions directly line managing the Company's Finance Officer
• Prepare the annual budgets together with the General Manager and Group CFO;
• Prepare monthly rolling forecast and management accounts (BS, P&L and cash flow statement)
• Overall control of all financial transactions and accountancy matters, including the Companies internal control system
• Conduct internal audits to ensure compliance with company standards and regulations
• Manage the annual Company audit by external auditors (and relationship with auditors) and support the Group CFO in the preparation of statutory accounts
• Manage the Company payroll and associated tax payments
• Oversee and manage the continued improvement of the administration of the Business
• Oversee the organization of expat leave and flights to ensure continuity is maintained, and visits from external parties
• Support the Company’s senior management team to facilitate the development of value-add production operations
• A high level of financial and business administration (including HR, legal and relationship management) competence with a proven track record of managing, at a senior level, similar business through similar phases of growth and development.
• Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills, ability to interact constructively with people across different cultures, disciplines and institutions.
• Experience living and working in developing countries.
• Fluency in English and excellent computer literacy.
Should you meet the above requirements, feel free to apply for this role as a Commercial Finance Manager.