Head of Business
Location Kano StateFULL_TIME
Consultant Johnicia Mutombo
Date posted 14 April 2023west-africa mining-engineering-operations/general-management-consulting 2023-04-14 2023-06-13 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry Kano State NG 00000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A new and exciting opportunity has just opened for a Head of Business at a rapidly expanding agriculture company. About the company: The company is a growing agriculture company forming part of a larger private equity company. About the role: This role will be based in Kano, Nigeria. We are looking for a highly driven and ambitious finance or supply chain professional with extensive experience in commodity trading, trading crops, and sourcing commodities such as cocoa, soya, and paddy rice.
- Ensuring the development of a management structure that effectively drives business strategy.
- Develop and implement comprehensive business plans and cost-effective operational and market development activities.
- Develop the business strategy to achieve business expectations.
- Oversee the company’s financial performance, investments and other business ventures
- Coach and ensure structures are in place to train and coach the management team to be effective leaders.
- Ensure profitability across various commodity lines and depths.
- Create a business with minimal regulatory infractions.
- Provide strategic advice to the board and Chairperson.
- Must have experience in trading and sourcing cocoa, and sesame seeds, and paddy rice, and soybeans.
- Experience in Agricultural Commodity, Storage and Warehousing Receipt Systems, Supply Chain Management, or in a developing business.
- Must have extensive knowledge of the above commodity market and key stakeholders.
- Knowledge of ERP systems especially SAP is needed.
- Understanding of currencies and Agricultural Commodity Exchange Market.
If you are ambitious, driven, and can lead a team as well as grow a company to success, this job is for you, apply.
Get in touch
+27 11 881 2416
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AbujaDate posted: 14 April 2023An exciting new opportunity for a Business Manager has just opened at a multinational Agricultural organisation in Nigeria. About the role: The role will be based in Abuja, with extensive traveling to a remote area. The candidate will join a growing team that is striving to put an end to poverty by transforming the lives of Nigerian farmers. The main role of the Business Operations Manager is to accelerate growth and to stretch and improve the company's operations constantly.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: NigeriaDate posted: 29 May 2023A new and exciting opportunity for a Group Operations Manager has just opened up at a well-established Private equity Company in Nigeria. About the company: The Company is a private investment company based in South-West Nigeria, with diverse business offerings covering the following: * Agribusiness processing & exports * Logistics; * Fintech and financial services; and * Healthcare