Chief Commercial Officer
Consultant Sinead Dunningham
Date posted 19 May 2023east-africa mining-engineering-operations/general-management-consulting 2023-05-19 2023-07-18 telecommunications Nairobi Chiromo court, Kenya KE Robert Walters https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Chief Commercial Officer An exciting E-commerce business, based in Kenya, is looking to hire an experienced Chief Commercial Officer to join their business. The Chief Commercial Officer will oversee the commercial strategy of the company, focusing on revenue growth, market penetration and profitability. This is a strategic leadership role that requires the ability to develop and execute business plans, build and manage teams, and develop strong relationships with customers and partners.
Chief Commercial Officer responsibilities:
• Develop and implement a commercial strategy that drives revenue growth, market penetration, and profitability.
• Identify market trends, opportunities, and threats, and develop strategies to address these.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers and partners.
• Drive the development and launch of new products and services.
• Ensure the company meets or exceeds revenue and profitability targets.
Chief Commercial Officer requirements:
• Relevant qualification.
• 10 years relevant experience within the telecommunications or E-commerce industries.
• Track record of developing and executing successful commercial strategies that drive revenue growth and profitability
• Strong operational experience, innovative and strategic.
• Ability to think strategically and adapt to changing market conditions.
Get in touch
+27 11 881 2416
Salary: NegotiableLocation: EthiopiaDate posted: 23 May 2023A leading FMCG business, based in Tulefa, Ethiopia, is currently looking for a Research and Development Project Manager. The Research & Development Project Manager will organise and lead the execution of R&D and supplier approval projects whilst ensuring the smooth management of assigned materials, finished goods and packaging related projects.