Consultant Alison Daley
Date posted 24 May 2023west-africa mining-engineering-operations/general-management-consulting 2023-05-24 2023-07-23 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry Bamako ML Robert Walters https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Country Director at a well-established multinational non-profit agricultural company in Mali. About the role: This is a senior management position with responsibility for a dynamic team, leading their growth. The candidate will 300+ people across 1000 villages in Mali.
• Build the management team and drive towards operational excellence while improving organizational sustainability and impact.
• Strategise and execute growth at an exponential level
• Coach and develop the team
• Lead the Mali program in its entirety
• Lead the team to achieve operational excellence by implementing reliable processes and frameworks
• Manage away distractions and help teams and the country prioritize work
• Communicate with and listen to team members, peers, and other parties
• Make important staffing decisions, contributing to hiring and on-boarding across every department
• Bilingual fluency in French and English
• 3+ years as Country Director or similar work scope (e.g. managing multiple departments, complex business operations)
• Experience coaching others, substantial people management experience
• Experience in operational roles, especially in growing NGOs, businesses or social enterprises.
• Experience planning or overseeing implementation and improvements (not innovation, but consistency and predictability)
Should you meet the requirements, please feel free to apply to the Country Director role.
Get in touch
+27 11 881 2429