Morocco - Marketing Manager
Salary Market related
Consultant Eloise Deblois
Date posted 08 March 2019 2019-03-082019-05-07 health-and-safety Casablanca MA ZAR 30000 60000 60000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com
A worldwide leading company in healthcare / optical sector, is looking to hire their future Marketing Manager in Morocco. You will directly report to the Head of Marketing North & West Africa.
- You will contribute to the profitable growth of Morocco businesses.
- You will have to design the marketing road map and monitoring on existing businesses (lenses, frames, instruments).
- You will have the ownership and responsibility of brand strategy across networks and market segments.
- You will set up the channel differentiation strategy for the group, with added focus on differentiation in mid-tier markets.
- You will oversee the annual marketing planning, adjustments of forecasts and plans. Strategic planning.
- Revision and approval of market budgets of partners and brands.
- Coordination of product launches and helping operational roll-out within the partner companies
- You will be the key contact for central marketing and Partners.
- You will be responsible for the consumer brands awareness (B2C media campaign & digital presence)
- You will support the Group in developing top marketing teams and know-how through sharing of best practices and knowledge.
- You have a degree in Business, Marketing or other related fields.
- You have a minimum of 3 to 5 years in management of Marketing function.
- You have a strong B2B marketing background and B2C marketing skill is a real plus.
- You have leadership skills and you are a strong team player.
- You have a good understanding of customer (and partner) needs.
- You can learn fast and manage highly technological products.
- You have ethical and empathic personality.
- You have good communication skills - ability to prepare, deliver and present clear presentations (ability to innovate and be creative).
- Ability to travel overseas
- French & English – fluent