Morocco - HR BP
Consultant Eloise Deblois
Date posted 08 March 2019 2019-03-082019-05-07 health-and-safety Casablanca MA ZAR 30000 60000 60000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com
A worldwide leading company in healthcare / optical sector, is looking to hire their future Human Resources Business Partner in Morocco. You will closely work with Corporate Human Resources, Project Directors and the Leadership Team to support the achievement of organizational and country goals through the development, implementation and management of HR activities.
- HR processes / responsibilities:
- In line with the company policies and strategies, this will include recruitment, employment planning, job analysis, salary & performance management, career planning, rewarding, training and development, e-learning, employee satisfaction, reporting, etc.)
- Manage HR responsibilities across the organization as well partner companies.
- Role of HR Advisor for strategic decisions.
- Ensure a positive working environment for the employees.
- Change Management.
- Training: you will have to manage the training system and ensuring the implementation of continuous training and development programs / Performance management systems.
- You will have to be aligned with the organization’s HR cycle & be able to adapt and deploy at country level.
- You have a bachelor’s Degree in related field required, but a master’s degree is preferred.
- You have 5 to 7 years of HR experience in an innovative, growing and fast business from a multinational company.
- You will operate and lead with a hands-on approach including building organizational talent and workforce plans.
- You already show success in implementing operational and strategic HR programs & processes across the country.
- You possess influencing and interpersonal skills.
- You are fluent in French and English.