Food Safety and Quality System Coordinator
Consultant Anita Da Costa Alegria
Date posted 23 May 2023east-africa mining-engineering-operations/health-safety 2023-05-23 2023-07-22 fmcg Tulefa ET Robert Walters https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a leading FMCG business in Ethiopia? Our client is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Food Safety and Quality System Coordinator to join their team. If you have a passion for food safety and quality, and are looking for a challenging and rewarding role, then we want to hear from you!
Food Safety and Quality System Coordinators Requirements:
- Minimum B.SC. Degree in Food science, Food Engineering, Food science and Nutrition, Applied Chemistry, and other related field.
- Having B.SC. in Hygiene and sanitation is a plus.
- Fluent in Amharic and very good understanding of English (speaking and writing).
- Demonstrated knowledge on FSMS, HACCP, FSSC 22000
Food Safety and Quality System Coordinators Responsibilities
- Controls the food safety activities of the plant.
- Plans and executes the quality control and food safety programs of the department.
- Follow up and control food safety management systems implemented in the plant are maintained.
- Carries out the performance evaluation of subordinates.
Get in touch
Anita Da Costa Alegria
+27 11 881 2416