Salary Market Related
Consultant Anna Cuzon
Date posted 23 January 20183 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters Africa
Growing Property Development organisation is looking for an entrepreneurial minded individual to join their Head office in Mauritius. This Property Administrator will travel extensively across their African operations.
Key mission for the Property Administrator:
- Assist in the management of a portfolio of properties on behalf of their clients to meet statutory and contractual requirements
- Data capture for reports consolidation, lease input in system, reconciliation of accounts
- Ensuring that property operations are efficiently and cost effectively administered
- Assess and report on monthly and annual operational activities
- Ensure that accurate tenant schedules are maintained
- Involved in co-ordination of the administration of building, repair and maintenance work
- Develop and regularly update comprehensive records and databases/spreadsheets
- Develop and maintain effective and productive business relations with vendors, suppliers, contractors etc.
- Propose effective solutions to clients, customers and other teams
- Around 6 years in Administration function with some bookkeeping
- Experience in MS Office, Word and Excel
- Dealing with potentially difficult situations to achieve a positive outcome
- Maintain current high standards, client and customer confidence.
- Relevant experience in property management
- Awareness of property legislation and landlord and tenant obligations
We are looking for someone positive and flexible that will contribute to the company’s expansion, if that is you, please feel free to apply!