Salary Market Related
Consultant Anna Cuzon
Date posted 02 March 20183 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters Africa
Growing Property Development organisation is looking for an entrepreneurial minded individual to join their office in Morocco.
The Asset Manager will look after the assets currently in Morocco, new assets in Ghana and any other possible assets in Ivory Coast as the asset base increases in the Francophone countries.
Key mission for the Asset Manager :
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the shopping center
- Ensure that the Asset performance is optimum
- Have full knowledge of in-country market and opportunities
- Guide and provide targets for property management companies
- Counterparty relationships with tenants and develop key relationships in-country
- Manage all aspects of the administrative, financial, capital and operations of the assigned portfolio
- Assist in the preparation and approval process of property operating budgets.
- Prepare periodic and ad-hoc reports on matters relating the area of service to assist in management planning, life cycle costing and business planning, budget preparation, etc
- Monthly, quarterly and annual reporting of the portfolio.
- Monthly review of operating statements.
- Assist in the due diligence and underwriting of potential acquisitions.
- Financial analysis, market studies and industry standard reporting (i.e. variance reporting, discounted cash flows, IRR’s
- Ability to work with financial concepts and perform financial analysis including ROI, IRR and discounted cash flow modelling
- Experience in MS Office, word and excel
- Dealing with potentially difficult situations to achieve a positive outcome
- Maintain current high standards, client and customer confidence
- Relevant experience in property management
- Awareness of property legislation and landlord and tenant obligations
- Fluent in French
We are looking for someone positive and flexible that will contribute to the company’s expansion, if that is you, please feel free to apply!