Consultant Shearidan Rabsch
Date posted 15 July 20183 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters Africa
A Large Property Development firm is seeking to employ a Utilities Manager based in Nairobi Kenya. The incumbent will be responsible for managing the implementation of all office functions and components of the integrated utility business. This role would best suited for a Kenyan Citizen, who has experience setting up and managing the implementation of Utilities Systems for New Developments.
- Min Experience - 7 Years exp. working in a commercial role in a Utility or infrastructure company - i.e Energy, Water or Telecoms
- Qualification - Related Mechanical Degree
- Strong Project Managment and Analytical Skills
- Experience working within a Start-Up environement
- Exposure to greenfield construction projects will be an advantage