Salary Standard Benefits
Consultant Cherine Vorster
Date posted 06 September 20192019-09-06 2019-11-05 automotive Accra, Ghana GH ZAR 650000 700000 700000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
If you are an experienced Workshop and Fleet Services Manager with understanding of the full operations within the workshop and managing a fleet of cars then this roles is for you. The job is based in Accra Ghana, and would require relocation.
- Working with external Supplier/Dealerships to ensure the best pricing is achieved so as to drive the costs down.
- Continuous improvement of the new initiatives and system improvements.
- Designing of SLA’s specific to each supplier profile.
- Managing the technical relationship with the Dealerships.
- Product management of new services as they go live.
- Conduct risk assessment of all authorizations on a day to day basis to ensure limited risk.
- Manage relationships between Customers and Sales staff as far as technical issues are concerned.
- Ensure all warranty and policy claims are submitted timorously to ensure Avis Fleet doesn’t pay for unnecessary costs
- Continuously fine tuning the workflow, processes and procedures in meeting our customer needs and meeting the company objectives
- Obtain all relevant information on new vehicle entrants into the market for loading onto AS400.
- Ensure that all staff knows and understands the content of FML and MM contracts.
- Ensure work of outstanding quality by all staff.
- Ensure that all quotations are presented timeously, accurate and correct based on worksheet input.
- Liaise with Dealerships as far as stock, prices, processes and relationships are concerned. (Procurement).
- Ensure that all annual vehicle licenses, roadworthy and insurance renewals are done on time.
- Ensure that all accident claims are dealt with in terms of the agreed SLA with the Insurance company and Regulations applicable.
- Ensure correct termination of vehicles and movement into stock.
- Assist the Country Manager with the timeous disposal of replacement vehicles.
- Ensure proper and accurate reporting towards monthly MIS to HQ.
- Matric with at least 5 years experience in a technical environment.
- Technical Qualification is essential.
- Business qualification at a minimum NQF level 5 is preferred.
- 5 years experience in the Fleet technical environment.
Should you match these requirements and would be willing to relocate, then this role is perfect for you! Simply click on the link below and send me your CV