Consultant Chissola Gaieta
Date posted 28 November 2016
My client is a multinational organisation operating within the construction industry. The Management Accountant will be responsible for preparing monthly reports and reconciliations to be reviewed by Management. Excellent knowledge of the Angolan tax system is vital for this role.
Some duties and responsibilities of the job will include:
- Provide assistance to tax inspections, internal and external audit.
- Review transactions processed by the internal Finance Department in Angola.
- Manage the treasury daily and maintain a mutually beneficial relationship with the banks in Angola
- Extract Adhoc reports requested by Management.
- Ability to communicate in English will be advantageous but is not a set requirement.
In order to suceed in this role candidates are required to comply with the following:
- Qualified Accounting and Finance professional
- Experience in dealing with tax authorities
- Enrolled in the Order of Accountants of Angola
- Knowledge of the SAP system