Supply Chain Director
Consultant Shearidan Rabsch
Date posted 07 June 20192019-06-07 2019-08-06 fmcg Addis Ababa ET 00000 ZAR 850000 900000 900000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A multinational FMCG concern is looking to hire a Supply Chain Director for their operations in Ethiopia, the incumbent will report to the CEO. The successful candidate will be repsonsable for managing the overall supply chain activities including, inventory management, in-bound and outbound logistics (transport and warehousing) of raw materials and finished goods plus management of company sales depots.
To develop procurement strategy that enables effective and efficient purchasing of all key company requirements (raw materials, vehicles, services); developing long-term mutually beneficial relationships with a core number of key suppliers to ensure continuity of supply, best quality and lowest prices.
- Strong knowledge of forecasting and planning methods and tools.
- Knowledge of supply chain performance measurement and management systems and principles.
- Knowledge of system design and analysis procedures, and tools.
- At least 7 years of experience in supply chain management activities.
- 2 years supply chain management leadership experience.
- Education: MBA in Supply & Logistics /Management/ or any other related field of study.