Quality Assurance Manager
Consultant Dalton Marais
Date posted 01 August 20192019-08-01 2019-09-30 manufacturing-and-production Madagascar Madagascar MG 00000 USD 750 1000 1000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Leading Manufacturing company & Market leader based in Madagascar with presence in Reunion Islands, is looking for a Quality Assurance Manager with International Experience. Must be able to speak and deal with local workforce - Malagasy.
Quality Assurance Manager
Leader in MANUFACTURING in Madagascar. With an annual production of over 20 million square metres (12,000 tonnes). Also the biggest MANUFACTURER within the islands of the South West of the Indian Ocean.
We are looking for a reliable Quality Assurance Manager to join our team!
As a Quality Assurance Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring sustainable quality of our products and services before customers' consumption by assisting to the continuous improvement of the manufacturing process and executing long-term strategic plans. If you have over 10 years’ experience in a Quality Assurance management role, we encourage you to apply today.
Quality Assurance Manager duties and responsibilities:
- Oversee internal processes and procedures to ensure quality
- Oversee other quality control staff
- Hire, train and evaluate staff
- Regularly analyze quality data and suggest actions based on collected data
- Manage the log of quality reports and other quality documentation
- Ensure quality and sustainability of production processes
- Investigate customers' needs and want and develop a strategy for meeting their needs
- Communicate with the Product Development team on a daily basis
Quality Assurance Manager requirements and qualifications
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a Quality Assurance Manager or similar role
- Experience in doing customer research with the purpose to assess their needs and wants
- Experience with Quality Assurance Management
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods
- Knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9001:2015 etc.)
- Able to work on the ground in a fast-paced and and multi-task environment