Consultant Hervine Muya
Date posted 01 June 2022central-southern-africa mining-engineering-operations/manufacturing 2022-06-01 2022-07-31 fmcg Kinshasa Kinshasa kinshasa CD 00000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A new and exciting opportunity has opened up for a Technical Director, at a well-established FMCG company in the DRC. About the role: The position is based in DRC
• Manage manufacturing process to ensure product delivery on time and under budget while maintaining quality standards. Conduct various programs for developing the OE culture.
• Executing cost-saving techniques/ measures and modifications to achieve substantial reduction in expenditures and work within the budget.
• Creating mechanism for Total Employee involvement.
• Train the employees to be able in the approach, tasks and techniques of TPM & review its effectiveness.
• Linkage of plant and process losses with employees' skills and developing the employees accordingly to improve company’s bottom-line.
• Framing policies for potential implementation and development of training material.
• Customer complaint collaborating with production manager to identify and solves issues
• Responsible for ensuring legal compliance to quality Risk Management (QRMP) in Factory.
• Adherence to SHE, Sustainability and Operations Risk Management
• Evaluate and recommend Investments in technology, Capital, Equipment, systems or other assets that will enhance the plant's Production Capabilities.
• Review current and future business requirements and growth forecasts and co-ordinate with the sales, distribution and marketing teams in the region ensuring optimisation of demand and supply to enable smooth EMO operations.
• At least 15 years of total experience including a minimum of 5 years handling plants in the FMCG Industry
• Experience in African markets/ companies is an advantage
• Bachelor/ MS - Engineering/ Master's degree/ Executive/ Diploma in Business Administration/ Operations Management
• Added qualification as Project Management Professional, Quality Management & Project Management
• Good leadership skills
• People management skills
• Analytical and result oriented skills
• Good communication skills
• Experience across a wide spectrum of greenfield and brownfield projects covering installation.
• Expert and proficient in planning, developing & executing new projects.
Do not hesitate to apply should you meet the requirements above, and you are willing to relocate to DRC.