An exciting new opportunity for a Production Manager has just opened at a multinational Manufacturing Organization in Guinea.
About the role:
The role is based in Guinea Conakry.
The group company is into Manufacturing of Plastics products, Paint, carry bags, PVC pipes both electrical & high-end pipes used in drilling operations and Pipes for optical fibres. The main role of the Production Manager is to take care of all manufacturing (UPVC PIPES, HDPE PIPES, PPR Pipes & production.
• Overseeing the production process (Planning/Forecasting), drawing up a production schedule. • Ensuring that the production is cost effective. • Ensure implementation and evolution of safety procedure. • Develop and execute manufacturing to deliver the business objectives (production volume, manufacturing controlled cost, quality, safety & Quality Management Systems documentation). • Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality/ Zero defects. • Manage the manufacturing operation consistent with the company operating guidelines.
• Engineering degree or equivalent experience in Manufacturing of Plastics, Paint Industries, knowledge of administration and reasonable qualification in Manufacturing is needed (CIPET, BTech – Polymer). • Minimum of 16 -20years (10 years preferred) of successful production management experience desired. • Must be adaptive with Francophone Culture in Western Africa Region – Guinea. • Demonstrated work history & Exposure of handling high-capacity Mixers & Extrusion lines (pipe sizes ranging from 20mm to 500mm sizes) • Ability of handling overall manufacturing (UPVC PIPES, HDPE PIPES, PPR Pipes production, Strong in compounding/formulations & Quality control.
If you meet the above requirements do not hesitate to reply!
Exciting new opportunity has opened up for a new Assistant Project Manager in Guinea Conakry.
About that company:
* The company is a well established Multinational conglomerate, with headquarters in Dubai.
* They have Business Units in FMCG, Manufacturing, Automobile, etc
* The Group plays a vital role in Africa’s transformation by manufacturing and supplying quality products and services that offer value for money to buyers and consumers.
About the role:
The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating with management to understand the needs and objectives of the project, preparing budgets and timelines based on management objectives, and identifying consultants and contractors for the project. The Assistant Project Manager will also be responsible for communicating and coordinating with various stakeholders to ensure the execution of the project as per management needs and objectives.