DRC / Mining - Business Analyst
Location Democratic Republic of the CongoFULL_TIME
Consultant Eloise Deblois
Date posted 16 October 2018 2018-10-162018-12-15 engineering 3 Lower Road Johannesburg 2193 Robert Walters https://www.robertwaltersafrica.com
A major Congolese mining company is looking to hire their future Business Analyst, to be based in Katanga province - DRC. You will report directly to the Senior Business Analyst.
Purpose of the position:
- Assist in the tracking of expenses and cost control of the company's operations.
- Design and assist with the cost, capital, budget and cash flow report templates.
- Budgeting, planning & forecasting for the Group.
- Participate effectively in the monthly reporting process, weekly cash flow, and development of financial models for project evaluation and operating costs.
- Weekly cash flow and related reports.
- Monthly department costs report.
- Daily follow up of the Authorization For Assets Expenses (AFEs).
- Daily report and reconciliations of Fixed Assets.
- Daily projects financial modelling and punctual requests.
- Monthly calculate and record the amortization and depreciation vouchers.
- Daily control of costs compliance according to the contracts.
- University graduation in Finance and Accounting
- Certification in Accounting (CA, ACCA, CIA, etc.)
- Between 3 and 5 years’ experience maximum in accounting for mining industry.
- Proficient and experience in financial analysis and reporting in mining industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications – High efficiency recommended in Excel.
- Proficient in reconciliations of leger account.
- Preference will be given to Congolese national.